Using a Work area to select weeds for an action
A work area can be used to group a number of weeds into an area for management by volunteers or contractors. Under the Weed tab your map, and a list of weeds will appear in your project area with a filter tool.
Filter by Work area
- Click in the Work area box and select a work area.
- Click the Filter weeds button.
- The list below will show only the weeds occurring in that work area.
- Select (tick) the weeds you wish to apply an action to (control, check, assign or delete)
A member of the project can be assigned to a specific weed, or the weeds within a work area. You can assign a member to a weed in three different ways:
Applying an action on the project home page:
- Select the weeds you wish to assign, choose Assign members as your action and click Apply to selected items
- Choose a member(s) you wish to assign and click Apply.
Directly editing a weed: